Thursday, November 24, 2005

-*- Possible WoW Outing?  
Haiz. So it took WoW (half of it) about an hour plus to come up with what we should do with the $200 that we got.. Well, $180, because we exceeded our budget of $300 expenditure.. (Hehe.. More that half of it belongs to ME! My $240+++!!!! Hehe... ) So it's like we spent soooo long trying to come up with a date when everyone's free to "camp and BBQ and KTV"... And it's not even EVERYONE! It's only Me, Roo, Sue, and Ting!!! Haiz even so, the first three weekends in Dec have been vetoed... Sooooo, that leaves us 30th Dec.. Which I think could be the tentative date for us to do all the things! IF everyone else CAN make it too... GRrrr... Hahahah I think we should just go out and chill at kopitiam with beer la.. Hor roo roo? Hee..


Aaaaaaaanywaaaaaay... I spent the whole of today browsing through Victoria's Secret la! Bleh.. Because I may be able to get a secret someone to get some stuff I want for me! (Hehe.. A secret someone I WuRve! ;)) I shan't disclose yet, because I'm not sure if it's confirm yet... Have to discuss with Secret Someone first.. If got then I'll tell everyone, so I can officially thank S.S.!! Hehe.. Okay FINE I'm LAME! What can you do about it? Bah. Anyway, so I came up with a list of stuff I wanna buy and I actually prepared a DOCUMENT for the S.S!!! Hahaha erm S.S: Please MSN me ASAP? Before you go away for the weekend? Hehe.. I can't believe the CRAP I do during my exam period la! Grrr... Oh! And I tend to blog more during Exams too... If you haven't noticed.. Or if you're new to my blog.. Hahaha.. Aaaaaaaaaaaaanywaaaaaaaaaaay... So I have a .pdf file for the stuff I wanna buy from VS la.. Hahaha I'm Lame.. With cap L! Bleh...


So my whole day just went by like that.. HAIZ! Paper in 10++ hours and I'm blogging.. Pretty dead huh? Hope that a miracle will happen tomorrow.. A simple paper would mean that everyone would be more or less the same.. So Hopefully the curve will be less curvey, and Hopefully I'll be in the upper part of the curve... Haiz.. HOPEFULLY... But I am studying now la.. Just suddenly feel like blogging for a bit.. Haiz.........

Possible WoW Outing? - 

jazzi craved @ 2:29 AM

~~~%%%~~~

Comments: Post a Comment