Friday, November 18, 2005

-*- I mounted IT!!!  
So after everything was over on Wednesday, each member could bring one poster home, and well, I chose the Leaning Tower of Pisa one! Hehe, so everyone mounted already, cept me.. Because I need to mount it using Interlocking Fasteners, can't use mounting strips because a bit of the adhesive will show, and my cupboard (I can only choose to mount there.) is brown, so the strips would be very obvious.


But! I've decided that I should temporarily mount it somewhere... So here's where i mounted it...


My toilet door!!! Wahahahha...


Hehe, nice huh?


Anyway, very sad, because I tore a bit of back of the poster!! *wails* Stupid me tried to shift the poster by taking it out by pulling, since I thought it's only 2 secs since I placed it. But IT TORE!!!!!!!!! GRRRRR... Luckily it's just a small tear at the back of the poster, so I'm not that upset, I think.. Heh.. But it's still very nice, right? ;)

I mounted IT!!! - 

jazzi craved @ 7:05 PM

~~~%%%~~~

Comments: Post a Comment