Monday, November 21, 2005

-*- Tagged.. And I have to do this.....  
Rules: Post 5 Weird and Random Facts about yourself, then at the end list the names of 5 people who are next in line to do this.


~~~

1. I'm not a taitai, despite what everyone thinks! I clean dog shit (erm, only Gougou's... the REAL one.. not the one on my blog)!!! But I lurve the taitai-ness in me that surfaces SOMETIMES.....


~~~

2. I'm quite a perfectionist... Especially when it comes aesthetics stuff... One very good example is the WoW ads.. Seriously, I get very anal about just one tiny dot more than what I want, or one bit of difference in colours.... Oh another thing is my powerpoints.. MUST be nice and very pleasing.. As far as I can help it, that is.... Oh, and my blog posts... Hehe.. No mistakes allowed....


~~~

3. It's hard for me to be proactive in making friends.. Okay, nothing much to comment.. That's just the way I am...


~~~

4. But after you know me better, I can be MAD LIKE HELL and my HYPERACTIVITY will kill you. Those who know me well will know that I'm super hyper ESPECIALLY when I'm super tired... That's not quite a weird fact, right?


~~~

5. I lurve myself a lot! And the weird thing is, it's all thanks to very mean things that happened to me when I was still in secondary one.... Being ostracised by a bunch of guys from across the same year ain't exactly the best feeling. But it was then that I fell in love with MYSELF! Hehe.. Kids do amazing stuff huh? Anyway, those guys, some of them became my very goooood friends... Most of them la.. ;) So they actually helped me in ways they don't know... (And I bet they still don't know...;))


~~~

6. (This point is added as a tribute to Nara...) I'm Super Bubbbbbly! Hehe... Nuff said! ;)


~~~

The List:
1. Nara!!!
2. Zarn
3. Jem
4. Jo


** Erm due to the limited number of people who read my blog.. and my evil disciple who took away the WoW bloggers... I shall just have 4 names........ I hope I get at least one response...... Okay Christine? **

Tagged.. And I have to do this..... - 

jazzi craved @ 2:17 PM

~~~%%%~~~

Comments: Post a Comment