Saturday, November 19, 2005

-*- New Tag-gee!  
Look to the RIGHT! Yesh! I have a new tagboard! Due to many complaints from people who wish to tag and are unable to, because the previous Shoutbox requires some cookies thing to be enabled, I've decided to be nice and create a NEW TAG-GEE!!!


After trying out like about 4 tagboard webbies, I've decided on this one, because it's not as advert-full as this other one I saw, it shows date, it has ultimate flexibility to the stuff that I can change to suit my bloooooogiee, and it sounds nice! Hahaha... So you all must appreciate my effort wor! Hehehe....


Erm people, try to fill it up a bit, because it now looks ultra empty.. And I feel unloved! Wahahahhahaha... But yeeeeeeah... Tag Me! ;)

New Tag-gee! - 

jazzi craved @ 2:57 PM

~~~%%%~~~

Comments: Post a Comment