Thursday, November 03, 2005

-*- Guilty of charge.  
Damn! I didn't get any studying done AGAIN! Why? Cos I was busy the whole night checking out c h r o m a s i a... It's a photoblog. With extremely moving pictures. Seriously, those pictures are impressive. I have no idea about this guy's background or anything. But he sure is a fantastic photographer. Visit the site whenever you're free. I assure you, you'll be stuck too.


Yupz, I spent the whole evening browsing through what must have been like 250 pictures? (I had four windows opened, and all I need to do is click the different windows for the different pictures to load.) Goodness, and I was so absorbed! I hadn't realised how late it was till, well, it was too late. Bah. BUT! But I did get some stuff done. Managed to materialize an ad (hmmm, I'm beginning to sound like Uncle Lee..) for the MKT proj.. At least tomorrow I will have something to show.. Hehe.. At least lah.. But I still didn't get my studying done. Damn. Shucks man. Haiz.


The manner I'm procrastinating, I'm gonna be deader than dead for this semester. As if my term-time performance ain't bad enough. Bah. Okay, I will try to get things done on Friday. Friday is frei-day. I'm frei on Friday.. Hehe.. Trying very hard to put my German lessons into good use.. (Frei=Free.. duh right...)


But I'm happy I managed to do something about the ad.. I was actually having a headache about how to materialise the very impressive idea by KaLouLing.. Man, seriously, I was totally floored by the very clever idea.. *bows to KaLouLing* Luckily I can sort of have some idea as to what to do. But, I'm not sure if the effect is as good as the idea.. So hopefully tomorrow the group will approve of the picture that I tried to put together.. :)


I'm still happy that I put in the effort to put KaLuoLing's idea into a possible visualization.. :) I shall sleep on it and look at it in the morning again, to make sure it's not too shabby to be shown.. Hehe..


Oh! I'm having Mackers Brekkie in the morning!! (Chants: "six triple seven, three triple seven. six triple seven, three triple seven. six triple seven, three triple seven.") Wheeeeeeee!!! Hehe. Nightz all!

Guilty of charge. - 

jazzi craved @ 2:00 AM

~~~%%%~~~

Comments: Post a Comment