Thursday, November 24, 2005

-*- Check out Who misses Me! Haha....  

You see that tagboard there??? OMG! It's SOOO SWEET RIGHT??? My Christine dear misses me!!!! Heee...




heheh a larger view of the Taggie! (Because the previous one actually not big enough to see... erm if u still can't see, go die! hehe..)


Quote: "Chris: I MISS XU JIAZI!"


Hehe, just thought its very sweet, so decided to blog about it.. Anyway, just a little update... Paper today.. Hmm not very sure leh... seemed quite sucky and yet okay.. I mean I suppose I can't hope to score very well for it, but it's not that bad that I have to worry about a C or D for the module? Haiz.. I think I should be happy about that, since I only spent like 6 hours IN TOTAL to study for this paper........ Yep...

Check out Who misses Me! Haha.... - 

jazzi craved @ 10:19 PM

~~~%%%~~~

Comments: Post a Comment