Friday, May 13, 2005

-*- Trying new stuff...  
hmmm it probably wont make a difference to those who read my blog, but this post is a trial, im posting via email.. hahah so if the entry looks diff then it means that when the post looks like that i used my email to blog.. if not then u'll not noe when i use my email or not.. hahah this seems quite fun huh? hahah if im lame enough, maybe i shd  tell some people this email so that pple can actually add entries to my blog via this email!! hahah fine i noe im lame.. but cmon, let me have my fun.. hahah anyway, am in a rush now.. haah meeting buddies for coffee.. hahah just this short post to see how everything looks... k then! take care peeps!!! mmmuackz!!


Find the lowest fare online with MSN Travel

Trying new stuff... - 

jazzi craved @ 8:50 PM

~~~%%%~~~

Comments: Post a Comment