Tuesday, June 08, 2004

-*- helplessly M.I.A...  
haiz yupz, i was missing in action for 3 whole damn days... haiz. and yup, i went malaysia with my parents.. bleh.. waste of time...
on sunday late morning, (hahah meaning 12plus) i was woken up.. to go to my cousin's baby's one month old party thingie.. and i was told the damn news that i am going malaysia with my parents, my erjie (2nd sis), my grandad and grandma, my auntie and her hubby, plus a few of my cousins.. i didnt have a choice. no, i must pack and prep to leave after the party thingie.. dammit.. haiz lemme complain once more... my parents ALWAYS force me to go the damn country!!! Y??? y???? y?? haiz.. i hate malaysia! i officially hate malaysia! all my parents' fault, dont blame me...
anyway, pack i did.. malaysia i went.. haiz.. we reached the dumb country at about 6 pm on sunday.. went shopping at City Square and all..
haiz one good thing about this trip: i got to shop.. heheh managed to buy a pair of shoes (well, those sandals-like heels thingie.) from City Square.. hehe.. but not as nice as the ones that i REALLY wan.. hahah i dun really like the diamonds on the straps.. hhahaha but that makes the shoes look much more expensive than the other kind that i wanted.. heheh well, it is more expensive.. hahah i can buy two of those shoes with the one that i bought.. hahah i very mean, cos i was using my dad's money.. so cannot lugi.. hahah must buy more ex one! hrmph! hahaha
after shopping, we all went to eat.. then my erjie left for home (how i wished i could go back with her)..
after my sis left, the rest of us went back to my family's apartment in skudai (some place near Johor Baru).. went to sleep there for the nite.. heheh me and my cousins (erm 3 of them near my age and 2 about 7 and 9 years old..) played till very late.. heheh the mothers (ie my mum and the mother of 3 of the cousins that went.. well, my auntie la.. haha) cleaned the apartment, mopped the floors etc.. and we played uno on the bed.. hahah after uno, the cousins around my age and i played poker cards for until 3 plus 4 plus.. hahah shiok man! and we watched soccer after that.. haha the france vs ukraine match.. haha but i didnt finish watching it la.. bleh too tired la.. i still dunno the result! hahah not that i care la.. hahah...
the next day, monday morning, we woke up early (this time it's really not very late), at about 9 plus.. then wash up and prep to leave, to go melaka.. yupz, we went that far.. haiz..
after breakfast-cum-lunch at some very unhygenic-looking but very yummy food place, we headed for melaka.. reached melaka at about 3.. went to pray at this 2 temples that we always go.. since young, i've been going the temples every holiday..
and to our surprise, our used-to-be family friends were there too! so coincidental! cos we used to go there with them (as i've said, since young, i've been going)... then we, erm , broke contact.. haiz some big thing happened and all la.. super long story..
anyway, we chanced upon our used-to-be family friends there la.. n my buddy! hahah she's one of them, but the 2 of us still in contact.. and her parents and my parents are fine.. our mums chatted.. heheh.. and we chatted too.. she and her bro.. both of them are quite close to me.. of cos, the sister is close to me la! haha she's my buddy leh!!! haiz man i missed her.. very long nv go out with her liao! hahah *note: her bro is quite cute! hahaha
ya after the praying and all, we went SHOPPING! haha like i said, shopping is the only good thing in the whole trip.. hahahaha. and guess what, i got another pair of sandals! haahahha this one is more casual and much much cheaper! hahah and it looks simpler.. and according to my mum, it's uglier, but according to my dajie, it's prettier.. so ya.. hahahaha i love both the same.. diff occasions diff shoes... hahah that's me!
after shopping was dinner... big dinner man! hahah had a lot of food throughout the three day trip, i had about 100 meals.. hahha we ate non stop! no wait, i had one meal only... from sunday nite till just now after i had gelare waffle ice cream! hahahaha....
then we went back to the apartment, which meant a 2 hour drive from melaka to skudai again.. slept thru the whole trip.. hahahha imapig! bleh
when we reached back at skudai, we played till very late again.. and we ate and ate and ate.. we finished 8 cup noodles and about 8 eggs and a lot of cakes and bread!!! hahah amongst the 2 kids, and the 4 of us that were around the same age (me being eldest.. followed by a guy 2 yrs younger and his sis, who's one year younger, and this other cousin, one year younger than the girl...), and our parents.. hahaha but the 4 of us ate the most!! hahah cant help it, we're pigs! hahah then watched tv till about 5 then sleep.. bleh..
tues morning.. the day we were left the damn country.. but we didnt leave till 6pm.. haiz.. in the morning, they woke up at 10 plus i think, but i woke up at 2pm.. hahhaha pig la wat to do... hahah they went for brunch without me, and two other cousins (the two guys..)... they bought lunch back for us.. heheh
after lunch, i cleared the table (my cousins made a big mess and left!) and cleaned the room.. hahah cos i was the last to wake up and it's sort of like our home also.. so ya, i had to fold everything from mattressesssssss to blankiessssssss... there were 2 kids and 2 adults who slept in that room thru the nite, so it was DAMN messy! but i cleaned! hahaha *proud of myself* (note: im as lazy as a bum.......)
anyway, after the kids came up from swimming (they went swimming after they had brunch and did some grocery shopping), after my parents did their errands (cos we have a shop and an apartment in m'sia so they had to do the pay bills thing and rental of shop thing, and the maintanence things.. alot of rubbish la..), we left for SINGAPORE (my dear dear dear homE!!!)!! YAY!
had dinner in some joo chiat place in singapore..hahah told ya i ate one meal since sunday till just now.. hahah when i got home from dinner at about 8 plus, i was asking people out for gelare! hahah managed to get my dajie to go with me! hahah had the yummas waffle icecream!!! wheeheeee!!!!
and now im super full and very happy to be home and blogging! haah i love my home soo much!!!

anyway, some other updates... erm actually just one, cos im very happy! haha cos i got my VS bra!!! hahah but only one of them.. cos i put one of them on my dajie's list.. haha n she ordered first, so she got her orders first! haha and so i got the one pink bra that i put in her list!!! wheeehee!! it's soooo pretty!!! and so comfy!!! and so cheap!!! WHAHAHAHAHAH!!! i love VS bras!!! yay! haha cant wait for the rest to reach!! hahaha yippee!!!! heheheh

***i love VS bras and i love Singapore and most importantly, i love my HOME!!***

helplessly M.I.A... - 

jazzi craved @ 11:54 PM

~~~%%%~~~

Comments: Post a Comment