Tuesday, May 18, 2004

-*- a day of family fun...  
hmmm my mum just went back to her room.. hahah she's been playing on my com since 11 plus just now... when we were all playing mj..
today (mon, 18th) was quite a fun day.. heh.. well, i only woke up at 4.. so it was quite fun an evening la.. hehe..
cos today is my daddy's lunar birthday.. so we decided to go to ritz for buffet.. which, by the way, has gotten from bad to worse.. to think it used to be one of the better buffet places that we go to.. bleh.. well, at least that's how i feel la.. haha.. anyway, so at 7 plus, we left home to go eat..
when we reached, we started eating... (hahah like duh!) then my mum was so excited abt the mangosteens.. hahah cos they didnt put mangosteens before.. hahah.. then she happily took two full plates of it! hahah my greeeedy mummy.. she's so adorable when she's in a good mood.. plus she took a lot of bowls of the very yummas dessert that the whole family loves!! aint she lovely? hehe.. sometimes i just love her so much (though i dun tell her that).. but sometimes she can make me soooo damn pissed.. well, that's parents for ya.. bleh.. heheh but at dinner and throughout the whole evening, she's adorable!! heh...
but!!! i shall spare you with the lame details of the whole dinner, altho it was very nice.. as in there were only us family (w/o all the aunties and those noisy little kids!).. just the 6 of us.. my parents, my dajie and her hubby, my erjie and i.. wasted vin dearie not there.. would have been purrfeck with him around.. hehe...


daddy trying to eat the huge strawberry!!! came with the complimentary cake..
check out the whole picgallery


today's dinner was actually a bit moving.. hehe.. cos it's been so long since we really had such a wonderful time.. everyone just sat and chatted and ate and drank.. hehe.. no unhappiness, no quarrels and no mention of the car thing..
side-note: the cefiro is in repairs at the workshop now.... my sis had a little accident yesterday.. she's fine but the cefiro was quite badly crashed.. the bonnet was all bent up and the front bumper was quite bad, a bit like loosely hung, and the car plate was dropping... poor Cefie.. heheh that's the name i gave the car.. haha.. how original right.. hahaha ANYWAY.....
ya, so it felt very comfy to be in such a relaxed mood throughout the whole dinner.. given that so many things have happened to us, since quite a while ago.. quarrels, car crash(es), my parents' job thing (it's getting harder and harder for them to earn money la..), and many many more...
btw, i took so many pictures!!! hahah i have uploaded it onto my com.. and onto my bloggie.. so if u'r bored, check it out! hehe..


my fave pict! doesnt it look cool? hahah i took it!!
check out the whole picgallery


and i think we didnt really wan the evening to end (hahah as if it was a date...) so we decided to come home and play mahjong!!! hahaha so lame.. so we all squeezed in my room to play.. daddy, dajie, erjie and i played mj, mummy played computer games (which she couldnt stop playing.. haha) and korkor (my bro in law) just sat and played his hp.. heheh...
i cant believe we all squeezed in my small bedroom.. just so we can be together i think.. cos my room is like the smallest room in the house, and my room aircon a bit siao siao one.. not working properly... and my room is sooooo messy.. hahah so i think they just wanted to have everyone together, so we chose my room to play mahjong in.. hahah i think we quite cute la.. *smilez*
so after 2 hours of mj, we stopped.. hahah cos we finished the game la duh.. hahah then dajie and korkor went home and mummy continued playing games.. till now.. hahah...
i noe this entry may sound like, super duper boring to all out there.. but it was a very enjoyable day with my family.. it's been quite a while since i had this kinda feeling.. ;p so im very happy now.. *beams with hangpeeness!!!*
and what's more! im meeting my dearie tomorrow!!! hehe.. but i think i may be going shopping in the afternoon, before meeting him.. hmm just a thought.. it's been such a long time since i last went jurong point in public transport! hahah... cos usually i drive.. and tmr i wont have the car, cos my sis needs to drive to work.. not exceptionally happy about it, but well, im the youngest.. least priority when it comes to the cars.. bleh.

***i am a little sick of being the youngest, but i am very happy with my life!!!***

a day of family fun... - 

jazzi craved @ 3:52 AM

~~~%%%~~~

Comments: Post a Comment