Sunday, May 23, 2004

-*- lalala  
lalala... im at home.. haha on a SUNDAY!!! hahah yeah im seldom at home on sundays.. today my family gathering.. hahah like i said on mothers' day, my family has lotsa gathering.. today is at my place lor.. my mum doing rojak.. heheh and my auntie doing guotiao soup... fun eh?
hmmm now a lot of people are here liao..
on the 1st floor: a bunch of people.. doing all sorts of things.. some of them (my uncles and aunties) watching TV... some of them (my mum and my 3rd auntie) cooking.. some of them (everyone.. hahah) just sitting and chatting.. hmm i think a few of them playing with the youngest member of the family.. her name is Xing Ling.. Jerlaine... heheh nice name... erm she was born in sometime jan or feb.. dun remember.. but a few months old only la.. i just went down to play with her!! she's sooooo adorable! lovely! (note: if it's not obvious at all, i lurrrrve kids.!!! hehz) hehe.. she's my cousin's daughter.. my cousin who is one yr older than me...
2nd floor: four people playing mahjong.. haha i told u guys before la.. my family forever gatherin one la.. and forever play mahjong.. or some sort of gambling.. heh.. but it's fun la...
3rd floor: only active room is my room.. bleh.. we all playing PS2 here.. erm im not playing la.. but they are.. namely deardear and my 2 other guy cousins.. heheh.. playing Need For Speed Underground.. heheh SHIOK! and guess what, this whole week, or at least until thur, i get to keep the PS2 at my place! wheehee.. cos vin brought it here and he's booking in later.. so i shall just keep it here.. bleh.. hehe..
haiz ya lor.. now my home is FULLA people man! my whole family la.. heheh.. wheee!!! im gonna send my deardear downstairs! byeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

***i lurve our family gatherings!!!***

lalala - 

jazzi craved @ 6:39 PM

~~~%%%~~~

Comments: Post a Comment