Tuesday, June 01, 2004

-*- too bored to blog...  
haiz if no one has noticed, i am too lazy to blog already.. haiz hahah i think it could be the lack of excitement in my life la.. hehe.. well, it is unexciting..
haiz with no job and no possible chance of getting one, im more or less slacking at home all day every day.. haiz.. dunno y.. im getting more and more lazy.. dont even feel like doing anything.. and ya, i dun feel like blogging.. haiz nothing to blog then so pointless.. cant possibly do quizzes all the time right?
zen, u'r right, stagnant is the correct word to describe my blog.. and almost definitely, my life. bah.
haiz erm ya, seriously, i have nothing to blog.. so ya.. bye.. *hope my life has something more exciting soon*
oh, i may be goin melaka this coming sunday.. *praying hard i dont have to go....* i dun wanna go... pls?
but im definitely going bangkok next week.. 14th June. haiz. just go there do some shopping.. dunno y im wasting my time like that. bleh. no one wants to employ me. bleurgh.
wow, im blogging 2 weeks ahead... *no lifer*

***i am friggin' bored!***

too bored to blog... - 

jazzi craved @ 1:18 AM

~~~%%%~~~

Comments: Post a Comment