Friday, May 28, 2004

-*- VS troubles....  
victoria's secret is gonna drive me nuts! i was shopping and making my online purchases last nite, erm just now... (yesh i do shop at VS, but rarely.. and no, im not damn rich.. VS stuff is now real cheap.. cos got clearance sale..) ANYWAY.... now that it has a sale, me and my 2 sisters and my dajie's colleague decide to buy...
so all of us shopped and placed our items into the shopping bags.. all cept my erjie... so on the last day, ie just now, my erjie finally came to my room and browsed the webbie for the stuff she wants to buy... and so she added...
after she added, i was supposed to check her stuff and mine and make sure that our stuff are all added then my dajie will place the orders tmr aft she and her colleague have checked everything..
little did i noe, when erjie was adding her stuff, she was effectively deleting all the stuff that were added before her.. meanin mostly my stuff, and a few of my dajie's stuff.... like wat the hell lo.. bleah turns out, i noticed that VS can onli allow orders up to 30items.. bah! and yesh, we have more than thirty items. bleh.. so i was soooo irritated!
when i noticed the dumb 30items thing, it was too late to call my dajie, so i called my erjie... she suggested separating.... which means i have to do all the shit for her and my stuff... that is to shift our stuff into another shopping bag... bleh..
finally, after an hour of adding and deleting and checking and double checking, i am done.. so im now waiting for my dajie to check everything on her list and i am to place my order tmr.. bleh..... VS is sooooo troublesome! argh!

***i am pissed with Victoria's Secret!!***

VS troubles.... - 

jazzi craved @ 4:05 AM

~~~%%%~~~

Comments: Post a Comment