Wednesday, March 10, 2004

-*- another 5....  
hahah today boring day!! *_* went to school for only ONE hour... sux... was a "quite interesting" class la.. heng i changed my class to same as my fren... arbo i would have felt quite bored... heh... i think it made the class a little more interesting.. was some interactive tutorial la..
wah! i think that was the end of my day.. oh and i went to parkway to change the batt of my watch!!! hehe 3 yrs ago dearie gave me the watch.. heh today the batt died.. *_* heheh but went to change it.. haha come to think of it, it was actually quite funny.. cos i didnt noe that my watch stopped last nite.. (erm at 1140 exactly)... hahah then when i was on the way out, i knew i was late.. haha but when i looked at my watch, i thought i was 40 mins late!! hahah my lesson was at 11.. then i was stunned.. but wasnt surprised..
hahaha then for a while i hesitated going to school.. hahah but luckily i checked my hp.. then realised my watch wrong time.. hahah but i didnt think it stopped.. until 15 mins later, when i was on the way to school, i realised the "time" was still 1140 hahahahha so i realised.. how dumb right.. hahah
yeah so that was my day... went to lesson.. and then parkway to change batt.. hahah hmm and buy 4D for dearie.. haha but nv strike la... ;p

okie anyway, my 5 ways to relieve stress....

6. Make duplicate keys
7. Say "NO" more often
8. Set priorities in your life
9. Avoid negative peole
10. Use time wise

yupz! try them! hahah erm i do do 6, and 9... hahahah i have like 3 sets of keys.. hahah erm and i avoid pple like FAHY (a very bastard tutor in my jc....)!!! hahaha yeah that's y i dun go back my jc.. *_*
wah but i dun do 10 *guilty*... heheh.. yeah so hope these 5 ways help... if not, keep checking in on my blog.. hahah i have 99 ways!!! ;p
k then.. bye peeps!!!

***Love is a sign from the heavens
that you are here for a reason.
~ J. Ghetto ~ ***

another 5.... - 

jazzi craved @ 11:37 PM

~~~%%%~~~

Comments: Post a Comment