Tuesday, February 17, 2004

-*- happy birthday to me!!!  
wheeeeeeeee!!!! it's my birthday!!! hahah but it's ending already!!! hahah yeah i had such an enjoyable day!!!! hahah though it wasn't as wonderful as i thought it may have been, but it's full of great events!!! so great!!
first: i went to school in the morning!! i drove!!! hahha cos i knew i was going out after school so i took the car out (luckily you-know-who didnt fight with me over it)..
after failing a test and attending one lect, i drove out for lunch.. with this 2 JC friends.. they actually didnt know it was my birthday.. it was the un-shy me who told one of them then she told the other one... hahah yeah but in my defense in only told her cos i was very excited about tonite (read on!)!! yeah so we 3 drove to ikea for meatballs and nasi goreng and pizza!!! so shiook!! and they very lame.. insisted on treating me!! i felt so mean you know.. i was the shameless one who told them it's my birthday then they still so nice treat me to lunch!!! had such a lame time after lunch.. we walked around ikea messing up the place (hey but it was already rather messed up to begin with !!!)
anyway after that we went back to stupid nus to have boring lects again... after 2hrs of gruelling un-understandable lecture (it's my gem module.. erm now it's about fluids in body and how they behave... so im learning about blood pressure and all...) .... i was saying, after the lect.. i went to buy prata for my darling kong kong, cos i was going to her hall in ntu after that... after i bought the prata, i began my drive to ntu.. hahah as usual i wasnt sure of the way, so i took a very long time to reach... haha about 40 mins? yeah thereabouts .... hahaha
when i reached, i think she was almost dying of hunger already... hahaha yeah after she had her silly disgusting indian meal, hahahah, we just sat and chatted about almost nothing at all.. hahah girl's talk is like that eh?
after about an hour or so, my dearie baby called!!! he's ready to be picked up!!! (*yeah i went to ntu partly cos i had 2 hrs and nothing to do and also his camp is very near... so just visit my darling kongkong.....*)
so i went to pick dearie and 2 of his campmates up... then we headed to orchard!!! yeah we both decided on going hard rock cafe to eat! just seemed like a superb idea!!! yeah and after a bit of traffic jams here and there, we reached orchard!!! yeah!! and we dropped his campmates somewhere near hardrock (forum taxi stand to be specific....) and we went to HRC!!! so exciting eh? heheh we had such a wonderful meal!! i ordered the most amazing nachos !!! yummas!! it makes my mouth water just thinking about it now... *slurp* and he ordered this very yummy thingie called surf and turf!! it was sooo great too!!! it's steak and prawn!! shiok! and i had quite a bit of it too!!
and since it's my birthday we ordered a dessert for me (we dun usually order dessert)!!! it was soooo yum!!! it's brownie and ice cream! and that's like my fave dessert lor!!! hahah shiok!! then we had a candle placed on top of it, then he sang birthday song to me... aww so sweet right?? heehee... was so happy!!! and the brownie ice cream was SOOOOOOOOOO shiok!!! hahah i couldnt bear to not finish it! so i stuffed myself!!! hahaah.. feel sooooooooooooo full! yummas!!!
hahah yeah then after the i drove him and his two campmates (after our dinner we "summon" them back) to camp... hahah and after i dropped them, i drove to dearie's place to steal his PSII!! hahah cos i wanna play... but now im just too tired to play liao...
gonna take a shower and go to bed!!! have lesson tmr.. hahah only one hour.. haiz waste of time...
*hmm but it's all gonna change when i get the car.....*

***Love is knowing you are the bud from which his happiness blossoms***


happy birthday to me!!! - 

jazzi craved @ 11:26 PM

~~~%%%~~~

Comments: Post a Comment