Tuesday, March 02, 2004

-*- sick... again  
haiz. im sick again. feverish last nite.. (note: i use feverish cos i dunno if i really had fever).. and my throat is killing me.. my cough too. im dying.. *self pity* hahaha no la.. not that bad la.. but was really very sickly last night.. after dropping dear off at his camp, when i was so scared ill doze off and meet accident.. haiz.. yeah but i didnt and im stil alive and kicking.. hehe
haiz i dunno wat to write about man.. i need to just keep typing.. hehe sometimes i can be soo addicted to typing that i feel sad i dun have anything to write about..

ooh.. let's tok about my 1st chiong-ing experience (im not embarrassed to admit that, at 20, my first chiong was last week... hahahahha)! (note: by chiong i mean drinking and dancing and shoutin my drink orders to the bartenders.. hahha)
hmm let's see. i was forced to go embassy.. hahah no la.. cos my gang of friends decided to go to this bash that our ex-schoolmate (from my sec sch) was having for her 21st birthday.. so dearie n i went too..
so in the afternoon of Saturday (28-02-04), dearie and i met with one of our friends to go watch something's gotta give.. *great show by the way* if it werent for the headaches and the very extremely cold theatre, i would have REALLY enjoyed it a lot.. so anyway, i was having headaches in the afternoon already.. but i decided to go for the bash anyway.. so we did...
when we went in, it was all fine and all, i was enjoying myself just chatting with my friends and dearie... then the party started.. and we started to get our drinks and everything.. that's when i started screaming my drink orders.. n mind you, i had to order quite a few drinks.. had to get the free drink that we get.. for about 6 persons.. and had to get the drinks that me n my friends so wanna try.. cosmo.. hee.. and i had to get 2 jugs of watever drinks that dearie wanted.. and i had to compete with the loud music and the many many many people who were also ordering.. haiz all in all, i was screaming very loudly.. haiz so hard to order just a few drinks...
hmm then after a small bit of the free vodka 7up and a super long "sip" from the jug of vodka 7up that my fren bought, and half of my cosmo, i wasnt feeling too normal already.. (hahah yeah im a lousy drinker...) but i was happy.. cos i was having fun with my friends.. we were very lame, but we tried to stay upstairs, and just look at people on the dance floor.. ahah but b4 i knew it, i was heading there... the music was lame.. it was just boom booom boom that's all... haahah wat a way to say right? haiz but it's true to me.. hmm but i had quite a bit of fun.. hahah lame dancing.. then dearie came down to join me.. was vey happy... cos he's not a dancing kinda guy.. so yeah.. hahha
haiz but one thing sad: i was still sick.. and the headaches and nausea only kicked in after the music stopped.. which it shdnt have.. it stopped for some HOT gals n HOT guys competition thing.. that sucked.. one of the hot gal was the birthday girl of cos.. and one or two were my friends' friends... a little bit about the competition: the competitors had to dance as well as they could.. erm well, that's all.. hahah yeah and the birthday girl looked so scary when she was dancing! *note: if u cant tell yet, im not very into the birthday girl.. for reasons i dont remember, i kinda dislike her...* yeah the girls all danced quite provocatively... hmm so yeah.. i think one of them actually took off her top.. leaving a tube left... hmm i wasnt sure about how the ones after the birthday girl did.. hahah cos i was dying on the sofa on 2nd floor... by that time, i was puking already.. cos the music stopped and my headaches came back, twice as bad... sadness.. and i could feel my heartbeat very strong.. haiz so i puked and all.. i think it made dearie quite worried about me.. he had told me he didnt wanna go cos i was sick.. so we left the place.. cos i couldnt take it liao...
hmm but the minute i stepped out of embassy, i felt a lot better.. hehe could have gone back in.. but i doubt vin would have let me.. hehe.. yeah so we headed home...
hmm on the way home, the stupid cab was so lousy.. it made me nauseous again.. the suspension sucked and the engine was so loud.. shucks... yeah when i reached home, i puked.. not cos of the drinking or anything, but cos of the taxi ride.. it sucked man...
haiz yeah that was the end of the 1st chiong-ing experience for me.. hahah.. oh on sunday, i had sore throat...............

the end

sick... again - 

jazzi craved @ 3:48 PM

~~~%%%~~~

Comments: Post a Comment