Friday, January 23, 2004

-*- Hangpee Neu Year To EvengReeBongDee!!!!  
wheehee.. hahah hangpee neu yr to all!!! heheh

**on a side note : happy birthday to my two darling ah-bits (my darling rabbits... tiny n fluffy)... they turn 2 today!!**

back to happy neu year to all... hahah hmm today is chu er.. 2nd day of CNY! hahah so lame.. went to my fren's place.. lost money!! boohoohoo.. bleah but vin won... so he covered my loss! hahah yeah plus last night at vin's place, i won.. so today it's even, no loss no gain, then! hahaha...
wah yesterday i went so many places!!! early in the morning, i went to vin's place.. at 8 in the morning, when most were sleeping, i had already started my journey of ang paos collectin.. hahahha oops.. i let the materialistic side of me come out.. hahah no la.. was joking.. yeah so i started the visitin all the relatives.. 1st stop : vin's place.. then after that we (vin, his mum, her boyfriend, his (her boyfriend) kids, and i) headed to vin's auntie place to bai nian.. (erm, i dunno how to say that in english!! hahha).. then vin and i dropped his mum n the rest at his maternal granma place.. then the 2 of us went to his paternal grandparents place (which is just down my street).. haha and although it's so near my place, we could not go my place from his grandparents' place.. we had to go his maternal granma's.. luckily i had the car (my parents were sleeping.. so they "let" me use the car.....) after the maternal grandma's place, we went my place... had a nap and all, then went to MY maternal granparents' place.. then my uncle place (which was where most relatives from my dad's side of the family will go on the very first day.)... yeah so that was the 7places we went on the first day of this CNY... hahah so tiring!!! haha... after everything, it was the windin down in vin's place, playing blackjack (and a little bit of mahjong), until 230 this morning. hhaha we are all such gamblers!! hahah...
wah.. i realised my first day was so hectic!! haha yeah and the 2nd day (today) was just a lame gambling day.. ...
so all in all! i had fun, i think... hahha yeah actually i just wanna leave an entry to say this to everyone:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! GONG XI FA CAI!!!
may the new year bring u all the best!!!


***love like you've never been hurt
dance like nobody's watching
sing like nobody's listening
live like it's heaven on earth***

Hangpee Neu Year To EvengReeBongDee!!!! - 

jazzi craved @ 11:44 AM

~~~%%%~~~

Comments: Post a Comment