Wednesday, December 17, 2003

-*- i got flowers!!!  
he gave me flowers today!!! so happy!!! he's such a sweet darling dearie baby!!! cos lately im rather sad n troubled n depressed... yeah some problems la.. so he went to buy flowers for me.. hahah u may think that buying flowers is very common a thing... but it's not common for my dearie.. he's not a buy flower guy.. he feels embarrassed buying flowers, then he feels embarrassed when pple look at me when im carrying flowers (which is SUPER rare.. i tink only once he gave me flowers in public....).. so it's very pwecious when he gives me flowers... and im very happy today when he gave me flowers today..
plus he surprised me lor.. hahah cos everytime we pass by a florist i always wish that he'll buy me flowers... even if it's only one stalk... i dunno about other girls... but im like that.. i dream a lot about him buying me flowers... so yeah..
so about today we met up at jurong point as usual (his nite's off)... then when i reached, he passed me a card.. cos i was depressed about my personal stuff... then i was very happy already...
after dinner, we went walk walk around... bought his stuff and all... then he suddenly went missing for a while... when he came back, he suggested sitting around for a drink for a while... then after the drink, i had wanted to head upstairs, to walk him to the taxi stand... he pulled me aside.. then he distracted me with the sushi shop next to the florist n walked into the florist... suddenly, i didnt want him to waste money on flowers (so un-me!! hahah i've always loved flowers.. esp blue tulips... hahha but that's SUPER rare...)... n i pulled him back... then he pulled me in and took this bouquet of flowers from the counter... n gave it to me!!!
as it turned out, he already ordered the bouquet of flowers when he reached jurong point way before i did (he arrived about half an hr earlier than me...).. and after our dinner n walk walk, he went missing cos he had wanted to go collect the flowers.. n the stupid florist hadn't done it yet... so the drink was to drag some time before he could collect the flowers... wheeeeee!!!!
when he gave me the flowers, i was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy!!! hahah he has nv done this b4.. haha to say the truth he only gave me flowers twice.. hahah in the almost 3 yrs relationship... yeah he really really really really really doesnt believe in giving flowers.. oh well.. i've come to accept that, though i often dream about him giving me flowers... hahaha.. n today my dream came true!!!! and they were tulips!!! purple n pink tulips.... it's really almost impossible to find blue tulips.... but purple n pink!!!! so pretty!!!!! i shall a pict tmr!!! hahaha YAY!!!
yeah im super happy today... though im still quite sad about my personal problems... erm which are rather personal...
but all in all, my dearie has very successfully made me very happy... i feel so happy when im with him.... he's the love of my life..... i love u baby...

***be in awe with the power of love***

i got flowers!!! - 

jazzi craved @ 11:38 PM

~~~%%%~~~

Comments: Post a Comment