Monday, January 09, 2006

-*- Heavy thoughts.  
Warning: Serious entry..

This problem again. Through the past few years, thoughts like this have been very seriously entertained by me. Wondering which are the real ones and which aren't.

Many times, this year especially, I wonder, are they real? They come and go, leaving memories, but are they to stay? Who am I to judge them? But yet, who are they to make me feel like that?

Maybe you understand what I'm talking about, maybe not. I'm not gonna bother explaining. Issues like this have to be settled individually. But never once had I have the courage to face them. Not even now, not even after this entry.

Sometimes they go missing just like that, without a trace. And they may now and then appear just for a fleeting moment, getting me so emotional, and then leave. Seriously, why do they? Yes, it's a generalization, but a lot do.

Very confusing. For you and for me.

Get me some real ones and I may brighten up. Or maybe it's just not meant for me.

Heavy thoughts. - 

jazzi craved @ 3:22 PM

~~~%%%~~~

Comments: Post a Comment