Sunday, December 25, 2005

-*- My Grades?  




You Have A Type B+ Personality

B+


You're a pro at going with the flow
You love to kick back and take in everything life has to offer
A total joy to be around, people crave your stability.

While you're totally laid back, you can have bouts of hyperactivity.
Get into a project you love, and you won't stop until it's done
You're passionate - just selective about your passions


Do You Have a Type A Personality?


Hmmmm does this sound like me to you? A little I guess.. Taking everything life has to offer sounds like a slacker who does not go out to make something happen for herself.. Hahaha that sounds like me alright... Hehe.. Pro at going with the flow? Hmmmm maybe, Hate to make decisions for groups.. Worried about them not liking what I plan etc etc.. Yeah sure, that's me.. And I think the "won't stop until it's done" sounds like me.... As in I'm the kind that if I feel that I need to do something, I MUST do it... Doesn't even matter if I'm not supposed to do it... Errrrr that applies to most things only lah.... Alot of other things I also bochup... Hehe.. Selective about my passions? So I have few passions? Maybe.. Hahahah sleeping considered passion? Heheh... But well, the grade sounds good enough for me la... Like Vin says, I "have to learn to live with mediocrity...."

My Grades? - 

jazzi craved @ 2:59 AM

~~~%%%~~~

Comments: Post a Comment