Monday, January 09, 2006

-*- Cravings of a Girl...  
Thai Glass Noodle.

Tang Hun Soup.

Sushi.

Tom Yum Soup.

Haiz... Too many supper nights during the holidays.. Making me crave funny foods at night.. Hahah.. No, I'm NOT pregnant.. Just a stupid greedy girl craving for foods... Hahaha was telling Vin I wanted Sushi.. Right before my mummy's yummas Lontong dinner.. How could I!!

Anyway, due to my cravings, I have decided to change my blog name! Hahahah.. Fine I know I'm lame.. But I, being a not very interesting person, have nothing to blog about... At least not until I start lessons... My final semester of my life... Milestone.. Scary... Haiz..

Anyway, this entry is just for me to list out my cravings... Hehe..

Cravings of a Girl... - 

jazzi craved @ 1:29 AM

~~~%%%~~~

Comments: Post a Comment