Monday, December 19, 2005

-*- Bangkok:
Zee needed these......  
Stuff I needed to survive this trip.....

Lots, lots, lots of rest....



In a big comfy bed....



On the superior floor... We were bumped up to a Superior Room, instead of the Deluxe Room that we booked, for free!!! Because the hotel was out of Deluxe Rooms... Wicked!!!



The pweeeeetty hotel... The Twin Towers Hotel...



But the locals pronounce it "Ter Te-Weeen Towerrr"....



Taxis to bring me around! So I didn't have to be walking unneccesary distances!! Heh...



And dirty tuk-tuks to bring me around in the dirtiest possible way....... This one at least looks DECENT... Because it is the hotel's tuk-tuk... The ones I sat were much dirtier and less spacious!!!



And tell me, WHO doesn't neeeeed food????



Yummy Yummy Snacks......



While I can't give them enough credits, I can't find a decent picture of my trusty and colourful and pretty plastic zippity-bags.... They are huge by the way... And definitely very fashionable.. Grooooooovy!



The blue one above was bought in Hong Kong and the pink one below was bought during this trip.. We brought the pink one around to put all the stuff that we buy... It's sometimes not enough.. But we had to make do... Hahaha.. Oh! And we took turns to take it... But mostly, it's Erjie carrying it, since I'm a lousier shopper....



Stuff I saw when I was shopping to perk me UP! Like a crazy woman..... She had the Christmas Decor as a wig and she changes colours probably everyday (she was in two different colours on two different days that I went Sam Pheng).... To match her clothes I presume....



Or a puny dog...



Teeeny Weeny Doooog!



Isn't it so tiny!!!!



Act cute moments...



It's neccesary to act cute, really... Kills boredom, you know?





Some hiao moments







Okay, fine, Many Many Many hiao moments....



Yupz.. Hiao-ing in the hotel room as well...



Okay... A lot more, but this is the last that I will torture you with.... ;)



Many many pairs of comfy comfy shoes to help me survive the endless toturous shopping that my Shopping Queen Sister did... We bought a lot more.. Only wore these during the trips though......



Last but not least........





A crazeeeee sister....



(Haiz.. This blogpost has been a killer... Was doing it in the morning before I slept, like from 12 plus to about 3 am ++, and my stupid PC crashed.... Luckily I remembered what I said and everything... Three hours were gone like that.. Now the finished product... Please appreciate hor.....)

Bangkok:
Zee needed these...... - 

jazzi craved @ 1:19 PM

~~~%%%~~~

Comments: Post a Comment