Sunday, October 03, 2004

-*- me with TWO ponytails  
decided to be lame and took myself with two lame ponytails... wahahahaha



check out that huuuge pomple! hahah sad.. havnt used a proper facial wash for almost 3 weeks? hahah been using my J&J baby shower foam! hahahah so lame hor? oh well, hence all the pomples.. *misery*
haiz. even though im very sad about the length of my hair, im happy that its condition has gotten a lot better!! hehehehee

anyway, another bz week is ahead of me, so dont expect to hear alot from me..
important stuff happening this week:
-dear's op day on tues.. so gonna be there whole day
-start of my ICM proj.. cant click with the grpmates.. *_*
-finalising my MKT proj!!! this is the proj i hate the most!
-finalising my EL social variation proj!!! this is the proj i LURRVE!
-experiment of my EL psycholing proj!!! hehe it's a very fun experiment!
-may be going euphoria.. shd i shd i not? ;p

yeah, on top of the above are the usu lotsa proj meetings, lotsa groupmate arguments, lotsa tutorials undone etc etc etc!!! *_* will die will die..

good luck to me for the week.. hope i dun get killed... til the end!!!!!

***madness, take it, it's yours!!!***

me with TWO ponytails - 

jazzi craved @ 2:02 AM

~~~%%%~~~

Comments: Post a Comment