Tuesday, September 14, 2004

-*- i hereby declare...  

the nearing collapse of jiazi...

im bogged down to the max by the projects and assignments!!!! im dying, slowly... bit by bit, the many many projects, group assignments, quizzes, tutorials and lectures are eating me alive.. soon ill be gone.. soon there wont be jiazi.. soon there will be a dead jiazi..
this weekend is the only thing good in my life now.. im so badly looking forward to a day out with dearie.. i need it.. somehow i feel that we havnt gone out in years.. and it's only been 2 weeks.. we stayed home last weekend.. but somehow i feel so drained..
last week was a long week.. can u believe i had to stay in school till like 9 at night on thur? and that's gonna happen everyweek!!! well, almost.. not this one, thank god... have a test on fri! EL! and this time it's not open book!! *gasp* i wonder what the lecturer is gonna test us on this time! this lecturer can always kill me with her quizzes.. since last sem, it's impossible to guess what she's gonna come up with... and even though it's open book, it's basically on what we must noe through lectures.. BUT! it's always challenging.. mi likie.. but of cos, it drains me sometimes, cos her lects are thinking lects.. need to burn up alot of my brain cells to understand sometimes..
oh, was talking about last week.. after thur long day (erm plus night), i had to wake up at 6 friday morning to send dearie to camp! and prep for 10am lect (the very lect i mention above, that drains my life)... hahah but well, knowing me, i skipped the lect and tua my friend.. sorry zarn! thankie for being so kind! :)
and on sat, had to go for proj meetingSSS!!! from 10-1230 and 1-3, i think... damn im so stressed with this two modules! EL2151 (social variation in english) and EL3206 (psycholinguistics)... the first has a proj that is quite huge.. carrying out surveys and doing experiments and interviews and all... then the 2nd has this very stressful gameshow tutorial.. where a group to read on topics and come up with questions to test other grps every week. and we take turns to host the "gameshow".. it's ultra hard to host the gameshow, esp if there's very limited stuff to ask about in a topic.. and my grp is this week's host! *gasp* it sucks! it's impossible to come up with questions!!! and my grpmates (who are actually my dear friends too) are quite *ahem* sometimes.. as in i somehow seem to keep stepping on this girl's (my dear dear dear friend) toes.. she seems to be pissed with me.. oh well, maybe im oversensitive... *hope that i am*
anyway, my week's been so hectic, i can feel my death nearing.. hahah well not that bad.. but i feel drained.. and guess what, it's only mon.. haiz i still have the entire week to endure!!! *pray hard* hope i can survive..
so people, stay with me and help me pray hard hard!!!

***i wanna survive this week!***

i hereby declare... - 

jazzi craved @ 1:30 AM

~~~%%%~~~

Comments: Post a Comment