Wednesday, September 08, 2004

-*- bald.  
im officially bald!!! well, not quite... but i feel ultra bald!!! boohoo.. just came back from supercuts.. nv going there again....... the stupid woman didnt bother listening to me lor! she just snip her happy scissors all over!!!! *sobz* it's like frigging short now!!! im pissed! i officially hate supercuts... unless everyone tells me how pretty i look *rolls eyes* and unless vin falls deeper in love with my hair, i will nv go back again! would so rather going REDS..
the other time at reds was so wonderful! the man was very nice to me, listened to my rubbish, joked with me and asked me for opinions! and he listened!!!! at least his PR skills are so much better than the stupid irene of this supercuts... yesh i dont care about saying her name! irene from parkway supercuts! urgh! she sucks!
and guess what, since im a student, im paying less.. and apparently, when i pay less i get least attention la! dammit! i was sitting there like an idiot for dunno how long lar.. then some more she act all professional and asked me to look at those pretty hairstyles in the mags and all... as if she bothers.. but she doesnt!!! she just asked if i looked at them and she just cut without asking MY opinions!! boohoo!! and who's to be left with the balding head??? ME!!! :'(
im like ultra sad now!!! y? y? y? y did i decide to cut it today!!! how am i supposed to meet people tmr!!!! how am i gonna face the world ever again??!???? (and im not exaggerating!! it's really soooo short!!!! i can bear swipe my hair!!!) when i tie it up, it's like a funny tail hanging to the middle of the back of my head!!!!! it barely touches my neck!!! and when i let it down, it barely touched a quarter-way down my back!!! im sad!!!!!!
i want my hair back.. i dont wanna go school.. i wanna bury myself in my bed and nv step into the world until my hair is longer....
and u noe what? this time, im NOT gonna take pictures of myself!!! even if i grow to like it! hrmph! i wan my long hair... this had better start growing very long.. i dont even care if it goes back to being all dreary and everything.. (actually i do.. but at least let me keep the length?? pls?) haiz sad to say im not as happy this time.. :( liked my reds haircut... *grumble grumble*
haiz but still, i enjoyed having my hair washed.. cept that the collar of my cute little tee is wet.. still is.. grrr... but liked the massage and all... but hate the length (or the lack of it!) of my hair... i wan my hair back.. haiz this better look good to others.. at least ill be a little more consoled... i may not like it, but if vin loves it, then i really dun mind having it this way.. just for him.. or for my friends... :P so if u all see me, pls pls pls tell me that my hair is the prettiest! haiz.. if not ill hide in my hermit crab shell.. and nv see anyone ever again....

***I HATE IRENE FROM SUPERCUTS PARKWAY!!!***

bald. - 

jazzi craved @ 6:22 PM

~~~%%%~~~

Comments: Post a Comment