Thursday, July 29, 2004

-*- shopping with daddy and mummy!  
wahahah!!! i was soooooo happy last nite!!! i didnt know shopping with daddy and mummy is so shiok!! haha!!
ok, the thing is, my mum hates shopping... she would so much rather stay at home and play on the computer.. but yesterday, she and my dajie had arranged to go buy my mum's oceanus fragrance oil from the body shop... at wisma.. cos that's where my sis knows the manager or something.. erm y the trouble? cos the body shop staff has 50% discount off their items.. so ya.. erm so when we need the body shop stuff (or rather, when my mum needs), we go to my sis... heeh.. so we went to wisma yesterday....
we spent like more than half an hour in the body shop lor! hahah my mum wanted to buy some perfume stuff.. and i was just browsing.. hahah then FINALLY, we were at the counter going to pay for the stuff (at 50% oFF!!!!!)... and then i saw this eye thing. erm it's for the dark rings la.. so i asked about it.. supposed to make dark rings go.. hahah duh right.. hmm think it was about $32.90? hahah saw the price then i put it back.. it's a tiny bottle of nothing! so ex!! then my mum heard me asking and picked it up after me.. so she asked how to use and all.. then she just added to our stuff!! hha she said if she doesnt use, i can use.. which practically means that it's mine! hahah cos she prob wont use it after a week.. hahah partly also cos she doesnt care even if i "share" and finish it all... haha oh another thing, it was 50% off!! hahah so ya we got it! haha and dunno if it's effective.. so i shall try! hahah
anyway, after the body shop.... my mum says she wanna go taka foodcourt and eat.. and so we went.. haah except that we stopped by a girodano shop! hahah the beeeeeg one at taka.. ya my sis has someone she knows inside too.. she's an ex-giordano staff.. (note:gio staff has 30% off) so ya.. we went in... erm and i love shopping at gio.. i think the cotton tops are comfy.. hahah i just bought a very common v neck cotton top from there when i went shopping with kong!!!
erm so my sis saw some yago stuff that she wanna buy.. cos she's gonna join some yoga classes... (taitai sis, wat to do...) then my dad and i started to shop for a bit... and we saw some tops for my dad.. hahah nice looking common tops (as always, gio tops are very common).. but it's a polo tee.. so looks not bad.. and so we chose two for my dad...
wahahh then it's my shopping time! hahah since i told u that i love shopping at gio, im not gonna stay there and not try on thingS!!!! i tried this shirt! and i lurved it!!! it's a short sleeve stripe button shirt! man i was looking all over for something like that to buy! n i found it! hahah and the best time to find it? at gio shop with my dajie! hahah cos ill get the 30% discount... and the best thing? my parents were with us!!!!! wahahahahah it's the best.. haha cos being the cheapskate, i lurve it when my mum buys me stuff!!! i think if i wan something and it's not too ex (like those branded crap), she'll prob buy.. plus my sis actually said the top looks nice! so mehehe, i put it at the counter with my dad's stuff.. hahah then i went to walk walk around with my mum (erm, not much stuff at gio.. haha dun like the bottoms at gio.. so i only looked at tops.. and nothing much..)... then i told my mum tat i was actually wearing ta gio top.. (erm the one i just bought the other day).. then i asked if i shd buy a few more.. hahah cos it's super comfy and very casual.. can wear to anywhere i want that kinda top... then she looked at the one im wearing (and gave a pretty approving look!! haha so happy!!!) and asked how much... wahhahaha half the success!! (i think im wicked.. *_*) so when i told her its $14 (erm $9.80 after less), she said to buy two! hahah even tho i already have like 3! hahahah then she even helped me choose colours!! and considering my mum is someone who hates shopping, i felt so happy!!! cos at least she doesnt, like, just give me money and ask me choose myself.. she involved herself!!! aint that cute? hehe.. so i was very happy!!! wheee!!! so i bought a pink one.. (haha im so into pink this year!) and a beige one (at my mum's advice.. but the colour IS pretty)...
i noe u peeps will be thinking that im bo liao.. but seriously, u dunno my parents well, they hardly shop.. and when they do go shopping, its to supermarket! hahah my mum loves shopping only in supermarkets! haha.. so when they told me that they arranged to go shopping with my dajie, i was so happy i said i must tag along! hahah... some of u may shop with ur mum all the time but not me.. so i was very happy last nite.. hehe
hmm then after that we went taka food court for dinner.. hehe my dad actually went to buy tako-pachi! haha he's damn cute la! we were waiting for seats all over the foodcourt then he just went missing.. by the time we found a table, he was nowhere to be found! haha then when i went looking for him, i caught him at the tako-pachi stall! heheh i think he's sooo cute!! heehee and greedy la.. hahah
oh well, after dinner was home.. but i really had a great time.. even though it was a small 3 hours of out-time with my parents, i really did enjoy myself.. they are too cute la.. hahah i noe i tok about my parents like some little kids.. but really, they are very adorable when shopping.. hehe *gleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*
erm haha plus i got 3 tops!! and i lurve my shirt!! hehe.. i think it's soooooo lovely!!! hehe.. im mad...

***mi luvies shopping with my daddy, mummy!!!***

shopping with daddy and mummy! - 

jazzi craved @ 4:50 PM

~~~%%%~~~

Comments: Post a Comment