Friday, July 02, 2004

-*- guess im happier this way...  
well, something i didnt tell everyone last nite.. erm last entry.. i had another reason for being a bitch that i was last nite...
i had another assignment with my market research company.. and they had called me when i was considering deserting my student (which i did eventually, check out my prev entry)... and it was one of the factors y i decided that i wanted out of the tuition job.. but still, distance was the main factor..
anyway, if anyone noes about this survey job, u shd noe that they pay pretty well.. so yesterday at about 6 plus when i was having my dinner, and contemplating the idea of deserting my student-to-be, i got a call from this woman in that company.. the sruvey company that is.. she told me there's an assignment for today (thurs) and tmr (fri..).. and asked me if my friend and i were interested, which i was.. so i told her ill get back to her... so at that point i was thinking..if i can get $12 for a survey, y would i wanna travel so far and go thru so much trouble for the same amt for an hour (that's counting in the carpark fees, and not including the commision.. if i were to consider the amount taken away from me as commission, it will be less, but only for the 1st mth...)..
anyway, i realised that i really couldnt go for that 1st lesson, even if that will make things better.. cos ill be attached from the very first lesson... that's what i think would have happened to me, if i were to go for the very first lesson.. cos im a person who gets adapted to new people rather easily.. so if i had gone i would have more reasons to stay for the pitiful money... in case i regret anything, i had decided that i shdnt take up the tuition assignment.. so ya..
anyway i was saying.. if i can earn $12 per survey, y not i do that? i mean, ya, it's not a regular job where i can get money every month.. but at least i earn more, and i definitely will do less.. i dunno, i imagine that if i were do tuitioning, i would be putting more effort than neccessary.. unlike my stupid sis who did it only for money.. so ya for the effort and the time, i shd be paid more!!! haha so ya.. so i went for the survey job..
which i did today.. and was quite good... i did only 6.. cos the quota quite hard to achieve.. but well, that's $72!!! like half of what i may be earning if i were to take up the tuition! in a day! haiz but was quite hard work.. well cos i really put in effort!! *proud* hehe so ya.. that's for today.. chiong!!!! for tomorrow!! haha

*jiazi jia you!!!*

yay! hahha okie then.. that's all today!!! check this blog out for my results for my survey job tmr!!! byeeeee~!

***i am happier with my survey job that pays well... rather than the far far faraway tuition job!***

guess im happier this way... - 

jazzi craved @ 1:52 AM

~~~%%%~~~

Comments: Post a Comment