Monday, June 21, 2004

-*- pretty headings..  
haiz, not that anyone will actually notice.. but i have pretty headings!!!!! wheeeee!!! haha i noe they look totally simple and plain, but it's a diff kind of heading from the ones i had before!! haha my headings used to be just font.. but now, these are .jpg images!!!!
and check out the sign (it shall be put next to stuff on my side bars.)!!! rocks!! haha it's also the same thing... jpg image!!! im so proud of myself..i think soon, ill be able to do the whole blog myself!!! mehehehehehehehe!!! wahah but then again, one step at a time la.. i've improved a lot since last yr, so i shall be happy enough.. and i lurve doing up my blogs!! as in even tho the main templates stuff are from blogskins.com, i change a lot of things to suit my bloggie!! so i declare myself BRILLIANT!
mehehehe i lurve my blog.. i think it has tranformed from something that i found lame and pointless to something that's quite a part of my lifE!!! and all thanks to blogger!! and a little credit to zen.. hehe cos even tho i had a blog, i didnt bother to write anything.. only cos she always complained that i always dun have new entries that i try to write more often.. hehe thankies zarnnie!! (btw, i just realised having a blog has made my english worse than ever.. *oopz*)

***i am so in love with blogging!***

pretty headings.. - 

jazzi craved @ 3:54 PM

~~~%%%~~~

Comments: Post a Comment