Friday, March 19, 2004

-*- DAY 10  
99 ways to relieve stress: (Day 10)
46. Do brand new thing
47. Stop a bad habit
48. Buy yourself flowers
49. Take time to smell the flowers
50. Find support from others

46:hmm i just did.. C/R: prev entry.. and pple say my blogs all seem happy.. clarification time! im not unhappy...
hahah hmm bad habit? hahah yeah i guess i shd stop with my irritating habit of imitating *ahem* pple from a *ahem* particular country.. er shall not say it out.. hahah in case i kena beaten up by people... anyway i think vin is unhapi abt that particular bad habit...
buy myself flowers? that's a nice thought.. i shall try tmr.. make myself happy! heehee.. i mean, which girl doesnt like receiving flowers? who cares that it's not from a lover or anyone? who cares if it's from herself? hehe... yea and i pwomise to smell the flower.. i shall buy myself one stalk of yellow tulips! hee... i love tulips!
support? haiz.. dun start me with that... *_* hmm but i guess there are alot of people supporting me, silently? i hope so! :)
k then that's all...........

DAY 10 - 

jazzi craved @ 11:45 PM

~~~%%%~~~

Comments: Post a Comment