Friday, March 19, 2004

-*- and i realise i was alone against the world. still am.  
first, i must clarify... im not upset or unhappy.. in fact im happy with my life, well, most of the time at least...
it's just that sometimes i feel as if everyone is against me.. okie, i amend my sentence.. not everyone.. but quite a bit of people.. basically, i feel that sometimes, things, and now i mean EVERYTHING, dont go my way.. it's hard for me to accept that so many things can go wrong at one time.. it's almost hard to imagine how anyone can survive in the world, with the many possibilities for our lives to be screwed up..
another thing to clarify, nothing wrong with my love life.. it's fantastic actually..
it's just that i feel so lonely sometimes.. (i noe i shdnt say this, but it's probably PMS).. but i do feel lonely.. it's a war between me and the world... i noe a lot of people stand by my side, but i still have to fight this alone.. this battle..
not that dearie doesnt help, but sometimes, wat he does, doesnt.... HELP! i need to be strong. i need to face it. i need to speak up, speak up against everything.. but i just cant seem to...
i feel that this is a good point in time to remind everyone, including myself, that i'm not sad, nor upset.. im just... just.... just.
oh well, i'll feel better when im over my PMS period.. my period... period.

and i realise i was alone against the world. still am. - 

jazzi craved @ 9:04 PM

~~~%%%~~~

Comments: Post a Comment