Wednesday, November 26, 2003

-*- my tag!!!!!!!!!!!!  
WHEEEEEEEEEEE i got myself a tag board!!! *Beams with pride*!!!!
hahahah im always beaming with pride.. so proud of myself.. yea im rather narcissitic... thatz my middle name.. heheh... all who noe me shd noe!!! wheee.... people who ever ever ever do read my bloggie pls pls pls pls tag me.. if not ill feel very pathetic!!! hahah!
oh yea! just thot to say this: that day vin mum bday i DID drive!!! so happie!!!!!! n the best thing is i didnt crash!! hahah yeah my dad actually did call to ask if i did.. hahah i bet he was waiting for my call to tell him that i bang into a lamp post or something.. heheh... yeah anyway my mum actually said that if they didnt need the car for work, she surely wouldnt mind letting me drive.. oh well.. too bad.. but maybe weekends i can borrow liao!! hehe actually ill be happy already.. if they let me drive on weekends.. after all weekends are the days i go out ma.. with dearie that is.. n i can drive him around.. isnt that fan-tas-tic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heheheh whheeeee!!! yea so im happy recently..
sad to hear some stuff about my 2 dear dear frens though... bf problems.. actually sometimes guys suck big time man! yea sometimes even dearie.. heheh.. he sux too.. but he's the most wonderful sucky man!!! hehe.. yea mainly cos im so in love with him.. heheh.. im mad i think.. hehehe ...
had a fantastic weekend... n monday.. n even the stupid hari raya day (today) was spent great... hahaha.. yeah im not into holidays that is not quite my business... but vin's neighbour was soooooo sweeeet! they actually brought some food over.. their cookies were GRRRREAT!!! so yum.. yea i think i gained about 10kg today!!! hahah ate so much... we had food from hawker (for our breakfast at 11) then food from neighbour and 2-for-1 pizza for dinner.. (at 7plus) that means TWO whole pizzas!!! we're gluttons! hahahah!!!
haiz my dajie says i grew fatter again.. so sad!!! i wanna SLIM DOWN!! hahaha im a freak.. dun mind me... but never mind! i still love myself as the fat fat chubby chubby girl that i am... n most importantly, dearie loves me... for whoever i am! so i can stay fat n chubby for all i wan! hahahah yeah but i dun wanna.. so.. i hereby announce: im going on a diet AGAIN!!!!!!
whee... im hyper today... yea but im gonna end here... with a quote from this novel im reading...... dunno how true it is... hope i wun have to justify it.......

***love is remembered as
something different when it's gone....***

my tag!!!!!!!!!!!! - 

jazzi craved @ 1:37 AM

~~~%%%~~~

Comments: Post a Comment