Thursday, March 25, 2004

-*- sleep deprived....  
im sleep deprived..
to finish studying for the test i had this morning, i had to stay up until 430 (hmm thereabouts, but im sure it's the end of the first half of the chelsea-arsenal soccer match....heard the result was 0-0.. waste of time.. haha)
anyway, the test went pretty well.. so did the e-lang test that i had(remember i said i would be having two tests?)... so all is well....
*sigh* but the poor sleep deprived me have to stay up for another night.. tonight is the rushing of my Singapore English Language Theatre group essay.. it's a very interesting module.. but the readings are thick!!! we have about 20 texts to read!! haha okie.. so anyway, im gonna be rushing my part for the esay tonight, so that we can send it in to our lecturer by tomorrow... *_* sighz...
so this shall be another night of facing the computer... *_* it's seriously not gonna help my eyesight man...
BUT! the gd thing is tmr is FRI!!!! whee!! hahah i think im meeting some of my dear JC frens for dinner and kopi... hehe.. *hopefully we'll really meet up eh, girls?* wheehee!!!
ooh and the blog layout thing.. i was so disappointed last night, cos my fren pointed out to me that she has a fren who has the exact same layout as mine.. sadness..... but no worries! i shall go re-do mine! it shall be pretty too!!
haha yeah plus the pink is prob not very suitable for me, and it's not good for the eyesight.. or so say the GUYS who read it.. i think guys just have lower tolerance... a little bit only must complain until lydat... not one guy.. but a lot of the guys that actually saw my blog actually said my blog was not nicE! hrmph! no taste! bleh. hahah...

okie then.. here's the 5 for the day:
99 ways to relieve stress: (Day16)
76. Get to work early
77. Clean out one closet
78. Play patty cake with a toddler
79. Go on a picnic
80. Take a different route to work

get to work (school) early is something i REALLY cant seem to do.. it's just sooooo hard!! i hardly am on time for most of my appointments!! *_* bleagh
my closet is clean!! hahah erm at least my clothes are folded and hung properly.. haha *beams with pride* hmm but im not the one who maintains it.. so yeah... *pride deflated*
i love toddlerS!!! hahah cos i feel like a kid around them!! they are so lovable!! wheehee.. so i am willing to play whatever they want! haha but my family no toddlers.. awww too bad..
picnic?? in singapore?? hahah whr?? the nice and beautiful and *ahem* unpolluted beach of easy coast?! hahah hmm in front of my house? the small small patch of grass that's barelt enough for my rabbits to picnic? hahah madness.. hmm but i think that it WILL relieve stress... can understand how....
hmm sadly, to school, there's only one route.. haha so yeah....

okie dokie! that's all folks! gotta go back to rushing my tupid essay.. *_*

no quotes. lazy la.

sleep deprived.... - 

jazzi craved @ 11:48 PM

~~~%%%~~~

Comments: Post a Comment