Wednesday, March 24, 2004

-*- satisfaction...  
i have forgotten how satisfying studying sometimes can be!
i was studyin for my test tmr.. (erm for the stupid GEM, which i suddenly very regret that i missed the last test... now i have to score VERY well for the next two tests - tmr and next thurs - to get a satisfactory (S) grade..).. and then i realise i actually understood a lot of it! even if it meant i had to read a few more times, i'm extremely glad that i understand! plus my progress isnt that bad! im sure i can make it for tmr's test!
and this feeling that i actually noe wat the notes are toking about really makes me very proud, hence satisfaction...
and i have totally forgotten how it feels to be proud of myself like that! i mean in the past, whenever i do mug for my exams, i ALWAYS will feel a bit of this satisfaction.. but it's always the getting down to studyin that deters me from starting... but once i start, i'll be glad that i did...
okie then.. that's all, hahah just wanna remind myself that i actually can get satisfaction from studying!!! ;p

Note: i noe im having mood swings lately.. sorry really really really cant help it.. that's the trouble of being a woman. sux, but wat to do........

satisfaction... - 

jazzi craved @ 6:26 PM

~~~%%%~~~

Comments: Post a Comment