Tuesday, March 23, 2004

-*- death  
hmm scary thing.. the D word rarely comes up in my life now.. i mean im still young, i dont think about death that much... but my fren just told me he came back from the wake of his fren.. died of exhaustion or the likes..
then i realise i have been very shielded from the d-word and its repercussions from it... the closest person to me that died was my granny.. my paternal grandma.. but she lived her life well, she lived till 84.. so that was quite amazing, and she went rather peacefully.. so we were glad that at least she lived her life fully...
anyway, about death, i always wondered... how would i feel if someone REALLY close to me leaves me? i think i wont be able to survive man... i feel like crying now, just thinking about it.. isnt it scary to think that you may just lose anyone you love dearly? anytime? any day? *shudders*
however, death is something we face everyday.. not "we" as in everyone, but "we" as in people... and let's admit it, the shock and trauma is just for a few weeks, months, or years.. people will eventually get over it.. or at least get on with life and work.. i mean, it's very vicious to say this, but the world doesnt stop.. if i continue to live, i HAVE to get on.. i'll definitely be SOOOO sad.. seriously, ill die if my ah-bits die.. let alone my loved ones... i'll probably take forever to recover, but i still have to continue living... it sucks, doesn't it?
seriously, i shudder at the thought of people around me dying.. i cringe at the slightest injury or hurt done to the people i love.. how will i ever bear their deaths?
goodness, i think i shall stop here.. this topic makes me wanna cry....
okie anyway, here's a funny quote to lighten up the mood a little......

****************************************
There is always death and taxes;
however, death doesn't get worse every year.
****************************************

death - 

jazzi craved @ 1:30 AM

~~~%%%~~~

Comments: Post a Comment