Friday, October 10, 2003

-*- wat kills...  
hmm it's been so long since i added anything to this lovely blog of mine!! hehe.. i still love the colours.. haha proud of myself.. nothg to be proud abt u say? who cares! i love it n im proud of it! hehe im mad.. oh well im bored.. hmm y else do u think ill add entry? haha joking..
hmm i've been driving for 2 weeks liao n u noe wat? driving is ADDICTIVE!!! hahah really.. it's like u noe how to drive, u get used to the roads, n u wanna keep driving n driving!! hahah thank god my dad lets me drive quite often.. er when i go out with him that is.. cos he still doesnt wanna let me drive by myself.. so i need a "supervisor".. who better to be my supervisor than my dad? lalala but driving is shiok! n thus ADDICTIVE!
anyway, tests n projs coming up.. exams... tutorials... my life is so mundane! monotonous! i need some excitement in my life!
hmm i thnk i kinda do.. er not exactly excitement, but something to look forward to... im going on a holiday to genting highlands with my family.. that's not exciting.. but my darling dearie is going too!!! yay!!! hahah now that's something to look forward to.. but that's not till 1 1/2 months later.. oh well.. i have my tests n projs, exams tutorials before that..

so conclusion: still mundane, still monotonous...

BORING!

***boredom kills***

wat kills... - 

jazzi craved @ 10:14 PM

~~~%%%~~~

Comments: Post a Comment