Friday, June 06, 2008

-*- The Stark Difference  
Two persons asked me the same question:

“Should I get it in black or silver?”

And they are both referring to cameras… So I asked for pictures… 2nd person, aka Vincent Fu Ah-Shun, sent me links to this…





Erm, well apparently, not the SLEEKEST camera, but still acceptable.

Talk about sleek, see what the first person, aka Mitz-Mich-Merchelle-Jean-Yeang-with-the-longest-name-that-I-can-never-remember-the-order-even-after-ten-years (small thing to note: she has since added her hubby’s last name to her name, killing me even more).. ANYWAY, she sent me the following…





Sleek eh? Well, for Ancient Egytian standard, according to Vin…

Stark difference.
BTW, she bought her camera two weeks ago. Vin hasn’t, but will do so as soon as they come up with the appropriate 120-mm film that fits into this new HAPPENING camera, much like the following:



OH WAIT! That was for Mitz’ "new" camera…

The Stark Difference - 

jazzi craved @ 11:16 AM

~~~%%%~~~

Comments: Post a Comment