Sunday, December 10, 2006

-*- KTV With Jo-JO-no (Post-dated: May 6 2006)  
Yet another post-date. This is about half a year ago.. Was after my LAST papers in NUS..

Went KTV with Jojo & Jono after Jono's last paper TWO SEMS AGO (our last sem that is), think Jojo and I ended ours one or two days before him. This KTV session was planned more than one month before the exams.

I got a feeling that's me in the dark...

JOJO!! Very 痴情 (love-lorn/affectionate) looking hor? Actually it's just her not knowing the lyrics! Hahahahah!! =P

Jono totally enjoying himself. HAHAHAH

Shameless Jojo acting COY!!! (HUH?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!)

Jono also wants to join in the fun! Hahahaha

Now we're trying to act cute!! HAHAH!!!

YAY! ALL THREE!! J-J-J!!!!

Me and JOjo! (OMG! My gongkia HAir!!! HAhahahahahahahah! -faint-)

Coy AGAIN!!

My turn to act COY! Hee.. Good try huh?



Haha it was actually our VIRGIN KTV SESSION! But we obviously weren't shy during our first time huh? Good old times without any stress... I MISS SCHOOL!!! (Doesn't mean I don't love work. I just miss studying.. Really.)

Labels: , ,

KTV With Jo-JO-no (Post-dated: May 6 2006) - 

jazzi craved @ 3:38 PM

~~~%%%~~~

Comments:
negative side effects from phentermine buy phentermine online with mastercard - buy phentermine online us
 
Post a Comment