Monday, September 10, 2007

-*- Nice re-post!  
Reading through my past posts (yes, I needed to reminisce a little).. And found this post that I decided was one of my best posts... Have copied the post as follows (but here's the link)

Date of post: March 23, 2006
Time of post: 2350 hours
Title of Post (very aptly): Fu-berish

Post as follows:

In a late night chat with Mr Fu Vin Vin:

Z: OIE! Don't fall asleep! You haven't answered me! What if someone threatens to kill me if I make you fall asleep on the phone? (*sorry, a lame topic we were discussing)

V: Then you weigh the crocodile lor!

Z(???): HUH?!?

V: Yup! You put the crocodile on the left side of the scale and then you put something on the right side..

Z: EH?! Put what?

V: Something lah! I forgot liao...

Z: Why do you have to put leh? (the crocodile I mean..)

V: Because I need to find the yellow...

Z: Yellow?

V: HM! The yellow in my report...

Z: Huh? Why do you have to find the yellow??

V: Because Sunshine bread is better.........


After a while...

Z: So why is Sunshine Bread better?

V: Huh? (as if I was the one not making sense..) That's a line (in advertisements I suppose).. Because Sunshine bread is better!

Z: So what has it to do with crocodile?

V: Got link one! But I forgot what's the link liao...


HAHAHAHA!!! I was so sad that my phone couldn't record his Fu-bberish! Hahaa!!

And then I just let him fall asleep.. We still stayed on the phone though.....

Then...

V: Hello?

Z: Ya?

V: What were we talking about?

Z: You were talking to me about weighing the crocodile...

V: OH!

Z: What were you talking about anyway?

V: That made a lot of sense to me okay!

Z: Errrrr okay.. *pregnant pause* Anyway, why were you talking about weighing the crocodile?

V: Because I had to weigh the crocodile, so I don't have time to pick up the phone! *totally dignified* HMM!


Haiz... Adorable pig..

Labels:

Nice re-post! - 

jazzi craved @ 12:11 AM

~~~%%%~~~

Comments: Post a Comment