Sunday, December 10, 2006

-*- Are you watching closely? (Post-Dated Oct 22, 06)  
Dang! The Prestige rocks!

It's been a while since I've watched such a great movie.. It's such an amazing plot, with twists that blew my mind away. Hahah a simple mind I have, but still!

Note: Watching the show, I realise how possible it is that magicians in the past probably did the crushing of birds thing for real. Which makes my heart ache..

But anyway, the show had my mind very boggled for quite a while, especially during the show.. Halfway through the show, I thought I had it all figured out, and then I was proved very wrong.

(Dec 10, 2006) Hmmm I forgot what I was trying to blog about. That's the thing about post-dating your blog posts. Oh well, let's just take it as I was VERY IMPRESSED by the show. And I was DYING to share it with everyone. But it kinda just slipped my mind. Oh, and I LURVE both the magicians! Both Hugh Jackman & Christian Bale! I like the rugged-ness of Hugh Jackman and Christian Bale's charisma and accent! And both their VOICES. Okay, that's all I can remember. And so now that it's two months past, I think I can safely say that this IS a POINTLESS blog-post. But I did try, so I better post it up, so as not to disappoint myself huh? Hehe.. Okay, that's it then. Till later!

Labels: ,

Are you watching closely? (Post-Dated Oct 22, 06) - 

jazzi craved @ 12:55 AM

~~~%%%~~~

Comments: Post a Comment