Saturday, April 10, 2004

-*- my place in hell...  
took a rather lame quiz when i was rather bored.. several questions to see which level of hell i'll end up in.. i would suppose my results not that bad la.. 3rd out of 9.. quite good liao la haha....

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Third Level of Hell!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Moderate
Level 2 (Lustful)High
Level 3 (Gluttonous)Very High
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Moderate
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)High
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)High
Level 7 (Violent)Moderate
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)High
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Low

Take the Dante's Inferno Test

oh well, that's me eh? haha i do "consume in excess".. haha but i love my life the way it is.. so ya who cares man? ahhah 3rd level is fine with me... anyway, i doubt ill go to hell.. haha im too angellic! kekekeke....

my day...
okie anyway.. quizzes aside.. i shall update everyone abt my day!! hee.. erm i didnt do anything... wahahhahaha oh but wait! i went to watch hellboy! haha didnt expect to like it.. quite a cool story.. hellboy is so silly! and brave duh! haha yeah and he's like a little boy when he's around the girl he likes.. awwww.. isnt that endearing? hee..
anyway, it's a show that ill recommend people to watch.. erm just recommend, not force.. (if it's REALLY good then ill force everyone to watch it.. so ya...) hmm i give it ***`/***** (3.5/5 stars!) hehe.. yeah i shall train myself to be a movie critic.. then at least i MAY be able to get into journalism! haha oh well just dreaming.. but i hope it'll be possible la.. heh.... hmm though i may need to brush up on my sucky english eh? bleh...
oh btw, i just realised the show and the quiz i took today are both related to hell!!! *gasps* is this a premonition?!?!?! hahah yeah watever..
erm yea oh n i went to my cousin's 21st birthday also.. SOOOOO BORING! i almost went mad! geez.. aiya but wat can i do right? my relative wat.. haiz nxt yr it shall be my turn.. bleh.. i wonder if my relatives will all turn up.. hahah dun really care la.. as long as my friends are there!!! hahhah
haiz i guess that's all from the angel.. O:-) mehehhe... okie la.. before i go.. a quote....

You're in the arms of the angels
May you find some comfort here.
~Angel (by Sarah McLachlan)

this song is amazing! it's like her voice is different lor! and her songs are different too! better than those crappy pop songs thingie bleh.. hahah...

my place in hell... - 

jazzi craved @ 12:37 AM

~~~%%%~~~

Comments: Post a Comment